Monday, February 11, 2013

Comic Con 2013

 Comic Con 2013 just ended.  It was a fun one this year.  This was the 3rd Annual Comic Con here.  We've been to it all 3 years.  It's getting bigger each year!  I think they grew out of their venue this year...it was soooo crowded!
 Here's me imitating "Superkudi" :)
 Aashini and me :)
 For the Love of Comics...
 Some guys that were dressed up... the guy on the left isn't in his full attire... He won the CosPlay contest that day... he won a trip to Dubai to their Comic Con!!
 This was my favorite costume of the day... Nyan Cat :)
 There were lots of people there!
 Me and the girls on the 2nd day :)
 I had to have at least one jumping picture :)
Our friend Ford made a video of the first day... check it out!

3 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Carie said...

SO cool! Looks like a lot of fun! I love Diya's spidergirl ballerina costume!

Gargi said...

HT city Delhi, Feb 7, Pg 13 :)

Gargi said...

HT City Delhi, Feb 7, Pg 13 :)